Wellplast AB announced as a Gasell 2013
Sweden needs growth, and Sweden’s entrepreneurs need inspirational role models. Therefore, today’s industry appoints the fastest growing companies in the country to Gaseller.
We at Wellplast AB are very happy and proud to be able to titulate our Gasell company in 2013. This means that together with less than 0.5% of Sweden’s limited companies, we lived up to today’s industry’s hard criteria:
– a turnover exceeding SEK 10 million
– at least 10 employees
– at least doubled its turnover, comparing the first and last fiscal year
– turnover every year over the past three years
– a combined operating profit for the four fiscal years that is positive
– essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers
– good finances
The term Gaseller was created by American scientist David Birch. Already in the 1980s, he showed that it is the small fast-growing companies that create most new jobs, unlike the elephants of the economy, which must always streamline and often reduce employment. In addition, the Gaselles differ from the smallest companies, who work for bread food and do not primarily strive to grow.