We are looking for machine operators for our production.
Full time, until further notice (test period of 6 months), shift.
As a machine operator you produce materials in our sheet lines according to orders in our ERP system.
Control and set the machine to the correct specification and quality.
Daily service and maintenance of machinery.
Manage unexpected problems.
Actively improve and develop methods and equipment.
Manage your assigned staging area
Strive towards continuous improvements and efficiency in the workplace
Consistently achieve set goals regarding quality, workload and speed, and sometimes exceed certain goals and time schedules.
– Handle unexpected problems effectively.
– Show an ability to keep pace with changes in the oranization and the increased demands placed on the role.
– Perform well in the workgroup, support and help when there is the opportunity to do so.
– Comply with the 4 Wellplast principles (Mutuality – Quality – Responsibility – Rationality)
– Adapts to the company’s culture and missions and encourages others to act alike.
You should be interested in technology and development (some kind of technical education practical or theoretical is meritorious).
Meticulous and orderly
Independent (can make your own decision)
Works well with others in a group
To apply, send information about yourself and your background to email@example.com